VIDEO: Brooch Necklace

Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 8.56.26 PMI have a ridiculous amount of brooches. Seriously I collect brooches like I wear them everyday…with a scarf…pinned to one shoulder of my padded jacket…Designing Women style. I seem to never to be able to pass up a good brooch. And although many of them are vintage and once belonged to my Grandma, I still have more than any normal 20 something girl should own. That’s why I was so thankful when friend Jacey from Damsel in Dior posted pics of her wearing her J.Crew brooch necklace. I was instantly inspired. Enjoy this little video. I know I said the Miu Miu inspired flats were my favorite project of the year, but that was last week! Behold my new favorite project of 2013…

Don’t forget to subscribe to the Glitter N Glue YouTube channel and tell a friend! xo

About these ads

9 responses

1. Reblogged this on Bag Lady Boutique.

January 24, 2013 at 10:57 am

2. Nice idea!

x Denbelle

January 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm

3. Great idea! This is seriously making me regret my decision not to impulse-buy 897459807245 of the fabulous vintage brooches I came across last month. Once I accumulate some more, I’ll definitely give it a go.

January 24, 2013 at 3:49 pm

4. nice and easy :)

January 24, 2013 at 9:10 pm

5. This is amazing! It’s very easy yet the result is very lovely! Thank you very much for sharing :)

January 25, 2013 at 3:52 am

6. This is such a fantastic idea! I love it! :D

January 25, 2013 at 8:33 am

7. This is a lovely Necklace a had something similar made up from all kinds of crystal stones, back then for me it was a must have especially on a Friday night, when i was clubbing, the lights, laser, mirrors in the club made those crystal rocks shine like a star.

January 27, 2013 at 3:50 am

8. Moose

Thank you for this! I am looking for wedding jewelry and I haven’t found anything that has truly captivated me. :( I will definitely try out putting together different pieces to make it a one-of-a-kind necklace for my one-of-a-kind day!

February 7, 2013 at 7:30 am

• Oh yea!!! That makes me so happy to hear! Congrats on your wedding!!! Send me pic if you end up wearing the brooch necklace!!! xo

February 7, 2013 at 11:23 pm